Learn – Add a Library to Arduino IDE
Do you want to add a library to Arduino IDE but you don’t know how to do it? Here we are!! Follow this tutorial, it’s really easy and you’ll learn it!
You have two ways.
- Start the Arduino IDE.
- Go in Sketch/Include Library/ Manage Libraries and click on Manage Libraries.
- It will open a window.
4. Write the name of the library in “Filter your seach…”
5. Choose a library, select the last version and then click on Install.
- Download a .zip library from GitHub
- Start the Arduino IDE
- Go in Sketch/ Include Library/ Add .zip Library
- Then select the .zip library and click “open”
That’s all! Now you know how to add a library to your Arduino IDE! Now you can use all your favorities components!!